1. radio.net may integrate the audio service into its web services and thereby enable users to access the original source of the audio service. The term web services refers to all audio-related services and offers of radio.net, affiliated companies and cooperation partners of radio.net , which are offered using the media players and/or databases of radio.net, regardless of whether the media players and/or access to the databases of radio.net are made available via Web applications (e.g. www. radio.net) or via (other) applications / interfaces that can be called up on the Internet or on end devices. Cooperation partner means all providers who use the media players and/or databases of radio.net with the permission of radio.net. Affiliated companies means companies that offer web services according to the system of radio.net and are affiliated with radio.net in the sense of §§ 15 AktG.
2. radio.net may name or depict the logos, trademarks and other characteristics of the audio content provider as well as the URLs leading to the audio service and use them to present/describe the audio services on or in connection with the web services, in its sales and marketing documents and in or in connection with other advertising measures. The same applies to other material/other content (e.g. graphics, photographs, texts), if and insofar as these are provided by the audio content provider.
3. radio.net may also take technical measures for extended data supply, such as reading and converting metadata from the audio service or from the server on which the audio service is accessible. These measures will not affect the content of the audio content provider.
4. radio.net may also enable the integration agreed here to the same extent to affiliated companies or cooperation partners.
5. The audio content provider confirms its authorization to integrate the audio content service, the logos, trademarks, other marks and – if and insofar as provided by the audio content provider – other material/content into the web services. The Audio Content Provider further confirms that the integration of the audio service (including its content), logos, trademarks, other marks and – if and insofar as provided by the Audio Content Provider – other material/content into the Web Services is lawful and does not violate any rights of third parties.
6. No costs arise for the parties from this agreement and its implementation. Any agreements with collecting societies remain unaffected.
II. Term and Termination
The contract for the use of the free services is concluded for an indefinite period of time. It can be terminated by both parties at any time without giving reasons.
III. Applicable Law, Jurisdiction
This agreement is exclusively subject to German law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes between the parties arising from or in connection with this agreement is Hamburg.